The 11 Best Fishing Tools – Landing Nets & Seines reviews
Frabill Power Stow Landing Nets
- Crappie – 14" x 18", 36"-60" handle
- Walleye – 20" x 24", 30"-48" handle
- Large Walleye – 24" x 28", 36"-54" handle
- Muskie – 30" x 32", 42"-60" handle
All the mighty Mississippi. They said a Laker three dads will entertain. While pursuing a searches for the trails. That lead to the story. More other efficient a I'm Dan Goossen welcome to. Another edition of Dan's fishin tales got a new product for you from Rebel. Ijust love this thing and I'm anxious to get. It in a boat and right. Now the weather isn't. That great still got my boat pretty much stored in but the thing is it's called a bear claw. Iknow you'd think her claw for fishing yeah it's a it's a new dip that's shorty right here don't look much like a dip net does. It okays so you got laying on your deck of their boat which would be down like. You know you're gonna be much lower. You take you flip it up just like. You slip your hands right in here. And there you got your net it's. That simple just right in place go down. You got a brace right here like. You can see put it down land in your fish bring her up.
It collapses it's just. That easy like you got laying down put your hand in here slip. It on down you got your fish coming up. You down now people have asked. How will this work in a kayak. Or canoe no haven't used. It's new this is very new. It just came out you're probably gonna be seeing it on the market. Ilook at I mean look. How easy to flip it comes right back it's just a super nap. And I'm anxious to see. This works in vote for tournament fishing super. You can be up there. And grab it so quick. You don't have to worry about messing around with pulling your handle out. Whatever it's perfect size for bass. You can get a pretty good size fish event. And then that's a that's a big old basket. Ithink put my dachshund pepper.
And that's their nose pepper. These play times in videos like. Isaid that's a new net called a bear claw it's out by Fragile so make sure. You check you go out of. This store and ten get out on the water have a great decision And searches for the trade. Ineed to the story. More other efficient a
EGO S2 Slider Guide Nets
Hoop: 19”L x 17”W.
- Slider – Net measures fish up to 40”. 29” handle extends to 60”.
- Compact – Net measures fish up to 36”. 18” handle extends to 36”.
EGO S2 Slider Medium Net with Rubber Mesh
Hoop size: 19"L x 17"W.
EGO S2 Slider REACH Large – Rubber-Coated Mesh
Extended: 108”L x 23”W x 31”D.
EGO S2 Nylon Net Attachment
- Small: Hoop size 14" x 16". Bag depth 20"
- Medium: Hoop size 17” x 19”. Bag depth 28"
- Large: Hoop size 19" x 21". Bag depth 31"
Cabela's Custom Landing Nets
- Rubber Nets — Specially designed tangle-free rubber netting saves time and frustration, while protecting the fish's natural slime – essential for the health of released fish.
- Tangle-Free Dip-Coated Nets — Double-dipped coating prevents fraying, offers tangle-free performance and keeps lures from snagging the netting.
- Conservation series Nets – Designed with safe catch and release in mind. The 100% knotless mesh netting alleviates injuries due to sharp knots. Flat, linear bottoms support the body of the entire fish for no-roll, no tangle safety. Tangle-free coating prevents hooks entangling in net.
|Large Rubber||17 x 19||Stretch||36||B,T,C,W|
|Magnum Rubber||20 x 23||Stretch||48-96||Y||B,T,C,W|
|Super-Mag Rubber||23 x 26||Stretch||48||B,T,C,S|
|All-Purpose||23 x 26||36||48||B,T,C,W|
|Walleye/Salmon||23 x 26||42||48-96||Y||M,S,W|
|Scooper/Trolling||21 x 25||36||48-96||Y||T,W|
|Big Fish||26 x 30||44||48||M,S,C,W|
|Salmon/Steelhead||29 x 34||44||48||M,S|
|Salmon/Steelhead||29 x 34||44||48-96||Y||M,S|
|Stealhead Conservation||20 x 23||16||12||B,M,S,C,W|
|Flat Bottom Conservation||23 x 26||18||48||B,T,C,W|
|All-Purpose Conservation||23 x 26||32||48||B,M,S,C,W|
|Magnum Conservation||26 x 30||38||48||B,M,S,C,W|
B=Bass, M=Muskie/Northern, T=Trout, S=Salmon/Steelhead, C=Catfish, W=Walleye
Bass Pro Shops® Gold Series Landing Nets
Net depth: 18''.
- 20" x 22" with a 34" handle.
- 20" x 22" with a telescoping 34" to 67" handle.
- 22" x 26" with a telescoping 34" to 67" handle.
Betts® Morada Cast Net
Sizes: 1/4" mesh x 8' radius, 1/4" mesh x 10' radius, 3/8" mesh x 8' radius, 3/8" mesh x 10' radius, 1/2" mesh x 8' radius, 1/2" mesh x 10' radius, 5/8" mesh x 8' radius, 5/8" mesh x 10' radius, 1" mesh x 8' radius, 1" mesh x 10' radius.
EGO S2 Slider REACH Large – Deep Rubber-Mesh Net
Hoop size: 19"L x 21"W x 24" bag depth.
Fully extended load limit: 12 lbs.
EGO Blackwater Trout Net
Handle length: 9".
Bag: 15"L x 10" W x 11"D.
EGO S2 Slider Compact – Rubber MeshWhen the big one strikes and seconds count, this net supplies the reach needed to secure hard-fighting trophy fish. The easy-to-use, 18" slider handle extends to a length of 36". Thanks to customer feedback, the handle on this second-generation model was improved with a load-bearing strength of up to two times that of the previous model. Innovative grip design. Flat-bottom, medium-hoop net is made of tangle-free, lightweight, rubber mesh. Made in USA.
Hoop size: 19"L x 17"W x 15" bag depth.
Fully extended load limit: 20 lbs.