The wetsuit is designed to be used in water sports such as diving and surfing. Its basic feature is to keep you warm, even when you get wet. There is a variety of wetsuit types to choose from. You should consider:
- material thickness;
We offer you to choose the best option from the TOP-13 women's wetsuits.
Billabong 3/2 Furnace Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit - Women's
From the autumn swells of the Outer Banks to the pumping waves of Southern California, the Billabong Women's 3/2 Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit maximizes warmth at chilly surf breaks while maintaining freedom of motion and flexibility. Billabong's AX2 Superflex neoprene retains body heat while maintaining extremely high levels of flexibility and feeling lightweight as you surf.
The 3/2 Synergy Full Wetsuit employs a flattering design that keeps you surfing fluidly and without restriction. Furnace jacquard knitted quick dry internal thermal lining traps precious warmth from escaping, so you can surf in cooler water without coming in prematurely to warm up in your vehicle. The light foam in the core has high stretch and is made from upcycled car tires providing eco-friendly warmth. It uses a back-zip entry for easier on and off, as well as machine applied pressure bonded and blind stitched seams that keep cold water from pouring inside and chilling your core.
- 3/2mm wetsuit for warmth while surfing in chillier swells;
- Superflex jersey neoprene has low water absorption, high stretch;
- Furnace lining traps body heat while allowing water drainage;
- High stretch foam core offers excellent thermal retention;
- Hidden back-zip entry makes an easier on and off;
- Blind and bonded seams prevent water from pouring into suit;
- 30% upcycled car tires used in all Billabong wetsuits;
- Item #BIL02T9.
Billabong Salty Jane Springsuit - Women's
Mild water, hot sun, and salt getting your knickers in a twist? Not with the Billabong Salty Jane Women's Springsuit, which is made of lightweight neoprene and nylon to keep you comfortable on those mellow spring and fall days. It has a simple step-in design and back cut-outs to add a little bit of style.
- Glide Skin Neoprene;
- Pull-on fit;
- Crisscross straps at back;
- Item #BIL01ML.
Today we're going to take a look at the new Billabong Salty Days Spring Suit.
This is a long sleeve spring suit that's two millimeter thick throughout the entire body and arms its part of the surf capsule line and the actual color code for it is tropical. You can see this new vintage style that just came out and the laminates on the neoprene.
It's absolutely gorgeous. I absolutely love this line and it comes in a bunch of different pieces. This is the spring suit version with a nice bikini bottom. It also comes in pants and jackets so you can take a look and see all the full line.
This particular suits have amazing great zipper. It's very hidden. The way its own so perfectly so it's really easy to get in and out of this front zip spring suit. On the inside you have a little stash key pocket here in a key loop if you want to put a non-electronic key in there. Great laminate, really stretching and preen and you've got a flat lock stitch throughout.
It's breathable. You don't overheat in the suit and you've got a great stretch in this knee. The shoulders no seams and what that means to use great shoulder rotation natural mobility in the shoulders. Minimal seams and the underarms so that you can stretch your side body and nice long panels of neoprene. So again less seems as more stretched so you can really get the stretch there nice torso length so that the bikini bottoms don't ride up.
It's a really beautiful piece. It's a limited edition. Every time you see this beautiful sort of textiles just now that they're only made in that season, and then they're gone for good again. Great piece and I have a feeling it's going to be one of those collector pieces.
Roxy Satin 2.0mm Full-Zip Long-Sleve GBS Jacket - Women's
Zip into the Roxy Satin 2.0mm Full-Zip Long-Sleeve GBS Jacket and head for your local break for a surf session. Its F'n LITE neoprene construction with air-cell-rich limestone provides you with lightweight warmth against chilly breezes and cool morning water temperatures. Glued and blindstitched seams ensure minimal water entry to keep you comfortable during your summer dawn patrol sessions while also delivering maximum flexibility for high performance on the board. Adding to minimal water intake are the Flush Lock 2.0 stretch seals at the wrists that prevent minimal flushing so that you can maintain that comfortable layer of warmth between your skin and your jacket.
- Long sleeve jacket for warmth and comfort during warm water surfing;
- F'n LITE neoprene provides lightweight warmth in cool morning temps;
- GBS seams deliver comfortable flexibility and minimal water intake;
- Flush Lock 2.0 stretch seals at the wrist help prevent flushing;
- Vertical front zip entry is easy to get you into the water faster;
- Item #QKS03D0.
Billabong 2mm Furnace Synergy Back-Zip Springsuit - Women's
Ease into summer with the Billabong Women's Synergy 2mm Short-Sleeve Springsuit. Stretchy neoprene fights the chill of the still-cool water without restricting movement so you can paddle and surf freely. Flatlock seams are extremely durable and reduce irritation, and the adjustable anti-chafe collar provides a comfy fit and helps prevent flushing.
- Short-sleeve wetsuit for the spring and summer surf;
- AX2 Superflex Neoprene boasts incredible performance mobility;
- Flatlock seams reduce hot spots and chafing;
- Back zip entry and long zip pull for easy on and off;
- Item #BIL02TB.
Billabong 2mm Synergy GBS Long-Sleeve Jacket - Women's
You may have trained in preparation for your week-long surf vacation, but your skin didn't have that chance, and that's where the Billabong Women's Synergy 2mm Long-Sleeve Jacket comes in handy. Its premium ZX2 Airlite Superflex neoprene protects your skin and provides supreme stretch and breathability for mobility and comfort. Its 2mm thickness provides just a bit of insulation without making you overheat on more temperate days. Billabong added a mock-neck collar for extended coverage and used flatlock seams for smooth, chafe-free comfort. The styling uses pops of contrasting color to make this jacket interesting without feeling busy—helping your friends pick you out of the waiting-for-waves crowd from their spot on the beach.
- Lightweight jacket protects your skin from your board;
- AX2 Airite Superflex neoprene moves with you;
- 2mm thickness provides just a little insulation;
- Flatlock seams for smooth movement;
- Mock-neck collar provides extended coverage;
- Pops of contrasting color add interest;
- Item #BIL02TC.
Roxy Prologue 1.0mm Round Toe Reef Boot - Women's
Keep your feet protected while you surf, paddle, or snorkel in the Roxy Prologue 1.0mm Round Toe Reef Boot. This neoprene bootie with its textured, soft sole not only keeps your feet protected, but keeps them comfortable as well. Its flatlock seam construction are flexible, durable, and soft against your skin to avoid hot spots as you explore the ocean. Finally, drainage holes help keep them from filling up with water and weighing you down as you surf, snorkel, or paddle.
- Neoprene booties to help protect your feet in the ocean;
- FREEMAX neoprene insulates in mild waters for happy feet;
- Flatlock seams deliver flexible, durable, and soft seam;
- Soft textured soles provide traction on the sea floor;
- Durable back heel reinforcement ensures extended use;
- Drainage holes prevent booties from filling up with water;
- Item #QKS03JL.
Billabong Surf Tank - Women's
Ditch your unreliable bikini top and wear the Billabong Surf Tank the next time you're out on the surf. This tankini features lightweight neoprene that's totally surfable and acts like a second skin. Its stretchy nature provides mobility and a secure fit, with a front zipper added for throwback style on the waves.
- Wetsuit tank for reliable performance as you surf;
- Stretchy neoprene offers a secure, comfortable fit;
- Front zipper detail provides throwback beach style;
- Item #BIL02SX.
Rip Curl Dawn Patrol 4/3 Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit - Women's
Inspired by the popular appeal of the Rip Curl Bombshell series for warm water surfing, the Dawn Patrol 4/3 Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit keeps you warm and mobile when you head for the cold seas. It takes design cues from Rip Curl's high-end suits to offer performance and durability at a price that won't break the bank. Constructed with Freeflex Superstretch neoprene in the body and super-light, super-stretchy E5 neoprene in the arms, it offers excellent flexibility for unrestricted paddling and shredding. The seams are glued and blind-stitched to minimize water penetration without limiting mobility, and E5 tape at critical stress points further enhances waterproofing and durability. The lock and slide chest-zip allows for easy entry and exit, and the three-hole drainage system allows excess water to escape. All of these things add up to deliver comfort and function in the water, without draining your bank account.
- Full body wetsuit for warmth and comfort when cold water surfing;
- Freeflex neoprene in the body keeps you mobile out on the surf;
- E5 neoprene in the arms offers mobility for paddling past the break;
- Durable glued and blind-stitched seams minimize water penetration;
- E5 taping at critical stress points increases suit's durability;
- Lock-and-slide chest zip allows for a quick and easy in and out;
- Three-hole drainage system at chest allows excess water to escape;
- Item #RIP00W3.
I'm going to tell you about the Dawn Patrol wet suit. This is a ladies edition suit.
In the past couple of years, wet suit brands have been coming out with some great fashion forward designs for the ladies. The girls don't just want an all-black boring wet suit, they want to look good, they want to have fun just like they do when they're out of the water. They've done a really nice job with this suit incorporating some really cool colors. You've got some nice neon hits in the arms and then the legs but still looks like you're going out there to shred.
If I see this soup coming down the line I'm not dropping in because she's probably shredding pretty hard. The suit is affordable but more importantly, the suit is warm. When we go out there this is a 4-3 suit. It's going to be a little chilly. We want a suit that's going to keep us warm. So this suit has a simple glued and blind stitched seen treatment.
The suit has four super stretchy neoprene and some key performance panels, and then they finish out the body panels with free flex neoprene. So they've used Efore where you need it. And then they've built the rest of the suit with free flex still going to keep you really warm but incorporating that free flex neoprene keeps the price of the suit down. So it's still a really affordable suit.
We look at the entry system on the suit. We've got a great smooth skin here on the neck. It's not going to chafe you up on your neck when you're doing a ton of sessions in a row, and we've got a nice back zip here with a batwing enclosure. That's going to help you from keeping that cool trickle of cold water, from coming in trickling down your back. Some water can get through the zipper but now that we have this batwing here. That's going to really help prevent that bonus on the inside of the batwing. We've got some great flash lining and we recognize this lining from our flash bomb line of suits. It's extremely warm.
The other cool thing about this lining is it dries really quickly so when you have a session in the morning you head in for a break flip this suit inside-out hang it up to dry. That lining is going to dry super quickly and the rest of the unlined suit is going to dry quickly as well so you got a nice toasty suit for session number two today.
Billabong Sleeveless Springsuit - Women's
Keep your core warm while still showing some skin with the Billabong Women's Sleeveless Springsuit. This minimal coverage wetsuit is perfect for keeping you warm while you wait for waves in the warm waters of Florida or Hawaii. The stretchy neoprene fabric has a smooth feel for comfort, and details like a cheeky seat and racerback help you stand out in the lineup.
- Minimal wetsuit for warm-weather surfing;
- Neoprene traps in heat to keep your core warm;
- Cheeky bottom shows just enough skin;
- Racerback design lets you move freely;
- Item #BIL036U.
Roxy Satin 1.5mm Long John B-LCK Springsuit - Women's
Milder swells call for the Roxy Satin 1.5mm Long John B-LCK Springsuit. Its F'n LITE neoprene construction with air-cell-rich limestone provides you with lightweight warmth against chilly sea breezes as you wait for the next set to roll in. Coil B-Lock stitched seams ensure you stay flexible for optimized movement when you catch that perfect wave. Drainage holes keep you from getting weighed down by excess water for added performance while minimalist Roxy style and the cross back with a front and back key hole keep you stylish as you catch waves and paddle out.
- Long John spring suit with style and performance for mild swells;
- F'n LITE neoprene provides lighweight warmth in cool ocean breezes;
- Coil B-Lock stitched seams deliver flexibility out in the water;
- Drainage holes keep the suit from weighing you down as you surf;
- Back zip pocket holds keys for stress-free dawn patrol sessions;
- Cross back with front and back key hole design offers Roxy style;
- Item #QKS03JH.
Billabong 4/3 Furnace Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit - Women's
No need to fear winter dawn patrols with the Billabong 4/3 Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit keeping you toasty and flexible. Premium Superflex 250 Jersey provides superior stretch characteristics, smooth-wearing comfort, and plenty of heat retention. This full body wetsuit is ideal for colder surf destinations with its 4/3-millimeter thickness, hollow fiber core, and internal thermal lining at the front and back, which excels during wintertime surf sessions and northerly breaks with colder water temps. The seams are strategically placed to not interfere with your ability to paddle out in the line up or cutback on clean, glassy waves. To ensure cold water doesn't seep inside, the taped and blind stitched seams prevent seawater from pouring into the suit as you surf, and the back-zip entry makes taking this suit on and off easy as pie.
- Full-body wetsuit for the cold winter surf;
- Blind-stitched seams with bonded tape prevent water entry;
- Stretch jersey face offers flex and low water absorption;
- Furnace lining creates pockets of air to trap body heat;
- Lightweight foam core provides excellent thermal retention;
- Back zip equipped with long pull for easy exit and entry;
- Item #BIL02TA.
O'Neill Bahia Spring Wetsuit - Long-Sleeve - Women's
Don't limit yourself in the lineup with a bulky suit that bunches up and restricts motion. Instead, wear the O'Neill Women's Bahia Long-Sleeve Spring Wetsuit for extra warmth with full mobility for paddling and catching waves. This long-sleeve spring suit keeps you warm when mild waters and seaside breezes conspire to chill your core. Its UltraFlex DS neoprene keeps you pleasantly warm without restricting motion, thanks to its four-way stretch neoprene with Seamless Paddle Zones.
- Comfort, performance, and style for warmer waters;
- UltraFlex DS neoprene is light and flexible;
- Flatlock seams won't chafe or irritate;
- Double Super Seal neck offers comfortable fit;
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones allow unrestricted mobility;
- Back zip entry allows easy on and off;
- Item #ONE012J.
Patagonia R1 Lite Yulex Surf Short - Women's
One of surfing's dirtiest secrets is its reliance on neoprene wetsuits, which use petroleum-intensive methods and toxic chemicals throughout production. Eliminating this problem from high-performance surf wear, the Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Surf Short swaps out traditional neoprene for bio-based Yulex rubber. Yulex natural rubber offers the same warmth and performance characteristics of neoprene, ensuring you stay warm and flexible in your local line-up.
The R1 Lite Yulex Surf Short adds a touch of warmth through early-morning surf and breezy conditions with its 1.5-millimeter thickness. It's a great addition for surfing in warmer water ranging from 65 to 75 degrees. The low-cut design enhances flexibility when you're duck diving under oncoming waves and dropping into clean swells. Smooth flatlock seams eliminate chafing and irritation from the equation, so you can surf until the sun goes down. Also, there's an elasticized waist for a secure fit without it riding up or slipping.
- Performance wetsuit short made without neoprene;
- Yulex natural rubber for sustainable warmth;
- 1.5mm thickness is best for 65 to 75°F water;
- Smooth flatlock seams eliminate chafing;
- Elasticized waist for a secure fit;
- Patagonia is a leader is sustainable innovation;
- Item #PAT01WS.
In this article, we picked up the different types of wetsuits and the characteristics they have. After reading it, you should be able to choose a wetsuit based on your preferences and needs.
All items in this TOP-list you can order online quickly and easily. Follow the recommendations of the manufacturer while using and washing your wetsuit.