The 9 Best Outdoor Cooking – Spices, Seasonings & Marinades reviews
Cabela's Smokehouse Sausage Kits – 25 lbs.
- Create incredible fresh or smoked sausage;
- Pre-measured for 25 lbs. of meat;
- Choose from a bunch of mouthwatering flavors.
Create delicious fresh or smoked sausage with these Cabela’s sausage kits. The pre-measured cure and seasoning have no fillers, which means great flavors every time. Step-by-step instructions walk you through from start to mouthwatering finish. Each how-to kit includes enough seasoning, cure and casings for 25 lbs. of meat.
- Summer Sausage - A mouthwatering snack you can enjoy on the go, this salty, savory treat packs easily and keeps well in the backcountry. It has a smooth texture with a crisp, perfectly spiced taste. Includes seasoning, cure and ten 2-1/2-lb. casings.
- Italian Sausage - Put a new twist on an Italian classic with fresh wild game. Its instantly recognizable spicy and sweet seasonings feature an anise-like taste. Includes seasoning and natural hog casings.
- Bratwurst - Brats are the kings of the grill. This mix is suffused with rich garlic and sweet onion for a burst of flavor with each bite. Use your favorite wild game for a one-of-a-kind taste. Includes seasoning and hog casings.
- Ring Bologna - Fry it or serve it cold, bologna is great any way you slice it. This garlicky spice mix complements wild game and home-grown meats alike. Includes seasoning, cure and collagen casings.
- German Sausage - Eat like a Rhinelander. This sweet and spicy kit is a sure path to rib-sticking success. Use your own combination of pork and wild game for authentic German flavor. Includes seasoning and natural hog casings.
- Smoked Chorizo Sausage - Give wild game authentic Spanish flavor. Dominant spices like paprika and garlic deliver a savory, smoky taste beloved the world over - it’s a true gourmet favorite. Includes seasoning, cure and hog casings.
- Hot Andouille - Bring the heat with this cajun-style mix. Heavily spiced for an extra-hot taste, with top-end black pepper, onion and rich maple highlights that add depth to the flavor. Includes seasoning, cure and natural hog casings.
- Beer Bratwurst - Natural beer flavor and a special spice blend combined with your fresh wild game deliver mouthwatering flavor. Great for cookouts and tailgating. Includes seasoning and natural hog casings.
- Beer Salami - This alehouse-favorite uses beer, garlic and mustard for classic Old-World flavor, giving you a taste of Oktoberfest any time of year. Great sliced cold and on sandwiches. Includes seasoning, cure and ten 2-1/2-lb. casings.
- Polish Sausage - Mild, well-rounded flavor and near-universal appeal make this mix a winner. Use pork and wild game and create your own version of this tailgate staple. Includes seasoning and natural hog casings.
- Jalapeno Summer Sausage - If you love summer sausage but you like a little kick, you'll love this kit. Enjoy the classic seasonings blended with the spicy twist of jalapeno peppers. Includes seasoning, cure and ten 2-1/2-lb. casings.
Cabela's Competition Barbecue Rubs – 8.4-oz.
- Seasonings for any kind of barbecue;
- Premium fresh spices for your backyard barbecue;
- 8.4-oz. shaker.
If you're serious about your barbecue, you have to be serious about the seasonings you use. That's why we developed a line of seasonings specifically for your favorite type of barbecued foods. They're formulated to bring out the best flavor from pork, chicken and beef. 8.4-oz. shaker. Made in USA.
Available: All-Purpose Game, Chicken, Steak, Brisket, Sweet Rib, Prime Rib, Pulled Pork.
Mr. Steak® Seasonings
- Enhance natural steak flavor while adding unforgettable tastes;
- Make every grilled meal or cookout better;
- Choose from 4 expert blends.
You know those rare moments of taking the first bite of a perfectly seasoned steak, when time seems to slow down and problems melt away? That's the magic inside every bottle of Mr. Steak Seasonings. Top your favorite cut of meat with these savory selections to become the envy of the cookout and a true grill master.
- Super Blend – This tested and re-tested steak seasoning brings a savory blend of salt and cane sugar with black pepper and garlic, accented with Hickory smoke flavor, for that unforgettable steak flavor meat-eaters crave. 7.5 oz.
- The Finisher – This incredibly flavorful blend of coarse white and black pepper with cane sugar, coarse salt, and coriander meets the most grill-tested, meat-eater approval. 6 oz.
- Flavor Booster – Expert blend of salt, sugar, black pepper, celery, and dill enhances the natural flavor of your favorite cut of meat while adding savory tastes for the kind of flavor that creates memories your guests will talk about for years. 7.5 oz.
- Power Pepper – Unlike ordinary, bland ground pepper, Mr. Steak Power Pepper brings a peppery blend with bell pepper, garlic, and green onion. This expert blend sets off natural steak flavors while adding a memorable, balanced kick for those unforgettable steak moments. 5.3 oz.
Loot N Booty BBQ Everything Rub and Seasoning
- Goes with everything;
- Great for steaks, burgers, chicken, ribs, pork, shrimp, and fish;
- Brings out the best in grilled foods;
- Keep on hand for the campsite, picnic basket, or cabin.
Loot N Booty BBQ Everything Rub and Seasoning was originally used in competition barbecue, but is now modified to be an everything rub for enhancing the flavors of all your grilled foods. This multipurpose seasoning blend from Loot N Booty is perfect for whatever you've got going on the grill. Try it with beef, pork, poultry, seafood, and veggies. Loot N Booty BBQ Everything Rub and Seasoning will be your go-to spice blend, and is perfect to have on hand for tailgating and camping.
Size: 14 oz.
Cherith Valley Gardens Jalapeño Cilantro Mustard
- Bright and flavorful;
- All-natural, no preservatives;
- Zero trans fat.
Add excitement to an average sandwich or recipe with this bright, flavorful mustard. Cherith Valley Gardens Jalapeño Cilantro Mustard contains fresh Jalapeño and cilantro fused with all-natural yellow mustard. This colorful and spicy enhancement is sure to become a favorite in your household. Cherith Valley Gardens is a family owned and operated business committed to bringing customers fresh, all-natural products that are free of artificial preservatives, flavorings, or colorings. Each jar is handcrafted one at a time and contains zero trans fat.
Size: 16-oz. jar.
Texas T-Bone's Meat Rub
- A tantalizing and bold dry seasoning blend;
- Enhances T-bones, ribeyes, burgers, and more.
Texas T-Bone's Meat Rub is a tantalizing, bold seasoning blend that boasts huge flavors designed to make that grilled T-Bone, Ribeye, or juicy burger taste magnificent. Texas T-Bone's Meat Rub is a savory combination of coarse salt, black pepper, and a secret blend of spices that will make you the champion of backyard barbecue. Made in USA.
Available: 7.5 oz., 14 oz.
Cabela's Smokehouse Snack Stick Seasoning Kits – 25 lbs.
Create delicious fresh or smoked sausage snacks with these Cabela's snack stick kits. The pre-measured cure and seasoning have no fillers, which means great flavors every time. Step-by-step instructions walk you through from start to mouth-watering finish. Each how-to kit includes enough seasoning, cure and casings for 25 lbs. of meat.
- Hot Snack Stick – Want a snack with more kick? This spicy kit delivers. Its taste bud-burning spice mix is leavened with garlic, mustard and parsley for full-bodied taste. How-to kit includes seasoning, cure and 21mm collagen casings.
- Original Snack Stick – Its delicious garlic- and mustard-heavy seasoning mix gives homemade snack sticks the salty, savory flavor you crave with just a little bit of tang. How-to kit includes seasoning, cure and 21mm collagen casings.
- Pepperoni Snack Stick – Bold garlic flavor and tongue-tingling spice give this snack stick kit genuine Italian flavor. Use beef, wild game or both for a treat that's ready to travel. How-to kit includes seasoning, cure and 21mm collagen casings.
- Teriyaki Snack Stick – This sticky-sweet mix uses soy sauce and Asian spices for mouthwatering garlic-and-onion flavor. How-to kit includes seasoning, cure and 21mm collagen casings.
- Landjaeger (not shown) – This spicy, time-honored snack is a favorite of Swiss and German hunters. Now you can create your own landjaeger with this richly flavored mix. How-to kit includes seasoning, cure and natural hog casings.Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Cabela's Open Season Jerky-Making Kit – Ultimate Pack
- Includes five great-tasting flavors;
- Easy-to-follow recipes and step-by-step instructions;
- Season and cure up to 5 lbs. of meat per pack;
- Works for whole-muscle or ground jerky.
Not sure what kind of jerky you want? Our Open Season Jerky-Making Kit has five flavors, so you can make a variety of delicious snacks. Season and cure up to 5 lbs. of meat per pack to create tasty jerky that's great for on-the-go hunters, anglers and campers. Easy-to-follow recipes and step-by-step instructions for brining both whole-muscle jerky and ground-meat jerky are printed on the box. Use with wild game, beef, pork, poultry or fish.
Included flavors: Peppered, Hickory, Original, Sweet & Hot, Teriyaki.
The Briner: Helpful device for cooking
- Keeps food completely submerged in brine;
- Easy to use;
- Consistent results.
The Briner has a patent-pending design that solves the number-one problem to successful brining – floating food. This easy-to-use vessel has an internal locking system that keeps your next delicious masterpiece completely submerged in brine. It delivers such consistent results, top chefs, culinary schools, restaurants and cooking teams throughout the United States are using it. Includes lids and instructions. Made in USA.
- 22 Qt. – Holds up to one 25-lb. turkey, four chickens or any kind of food you decide to preserve. 15-3/4"H x 12" dia.
What is the brighter well it's the first piece of food equipment. That makes brown in your turkey chicken pork fish. And seafood really easy our patent-pending design completely resolves the biggest challenge to successful brine. And that's floating food here's. It works simply put your food. And your brine solution in the grinder take your locking plate push your food completely underneath the surface of the brine give it a little twist block. It simple design easy to use easy to clean just works great. We make two sizes the brightener is a 22 quart vessel. This woman handled turkeys up to 25 pounds four. Or five whole chickens pork shoulders. Several large racks of ribs for your entire day's catch of fish. We make the brine no junior. This is an 8 quart vessel. This was designed to handle a single whole chicken a pork shoulder up to about 10 pounds. Several pounds of chicken wings shrimp for calamari.
Both riders come with instructions. That included brine table. This table will give. You brine quantities. And soaking times for the. Most popular types and sizes of meats. This allows you to easily convert your favorite brine recipe for use in the brine. It also flattens the learning curve so beginners can bright like the pros from the very first time our Briner is currently used in culinary schools restaurants catering companies competition barbecue cooking teams. And backyard chefs all over North America. It is proudly made right here in the United States of America visit our web store today get your runner use the right equipment. And make brining easy.
How to choose spices for your steak?
Salt and pepper
Ideally, this is coarse sea salt and good black pepper. It is better to grind the spices yourself through the mill. Fresh spices are more flavorful and penetrate better into the steak. Salt and pepper are enough to emphasize the unique taste and aroma of premium meat, but not overshadow it.
If pepper and salt aren't enough for you, try adding garlic to the steak. But be careful, this spice has a strong odor and can overwhelm the taste of the marbled steak. It is best to use the garlic whole heads by simply adding them to the pan in which the steak is fried. He will give his aromas to the oil, and this in turn will enrich the meat. If you are grilling a large batch of steaks, it is best to use dry granulated garlic.
A sprig of rosemary can give the most ordinary-looking steak an amazing taste of an expensive restaurant dish. Simply place it on a grilled steak and remove just before serving.
When the browning process comes to an end, place a slice of butter on the meat. It will give the steak a beautiful glossy surface and a delicate, slightly sweet, creamy taste.
For those who like it hot. But know when to stop, this spice can overpower the creamy taste of a rib-eye steak or the tenderness of a filet mignon. But it will be an interesting addition to the skirt steak.
Not a spice, but it is this ingredient that brings out the true aroma and flavor of the seasoning you use for your steak. Whatever seasoning you use, rub the meat well with it and brush the steak with olive oil (1 tsp per pound of meat).
Remember! In order for the steak to become juicier and saturated with the aromas of spices, it needs a "rest" of about 10 minutes from the moment the meat is removed from the pan.