CVA® Breech Plug Cleaners – Per 50
CVA® .50-Cal. Nylon Cleaning Brush
Traditions™ BlackOut 209™ Black-Powder Cleaning Accessories
Thompson/Center Rugged Rod Range Rod
Thompson/Center T-17 Black-Powder Cleaning Products
- Run the 2-1/2"-dia. Pre-Saturated Cleaning Patches through your barrel to clean. 100% double-knapped cotton patches are saturated with T-17 bore cleaner. Per 100.
- Spray Foaming Bore Cleaner into your barrel and let sit an hour. Eliminates caked-on fouling and the need for brushing. A microthin layer of protectant is left in the bore to prevent rust and corrosion. 7-oz. aerosol can.
- Synthetic-based Breech-Plug Can Grease withstands high operating temperatures to prevent fouling residue from binding breech plugs. 1/2-oz. tube with applicator tip.
- To clean your breech plug, drop it into the Breech-Plug Cleaner/Jar, shake for 30 seconds and wipe it down No brushing or scrubbing required. Thoroughly penetrates and cleans the flash hole for improved ignition.
- The Black-Powder Bore Cleaner leaves a microthin layer of protectant in the bore to prevent rust and corrosion and also aids in easy loading. 8-oz. bottle.
- Wipe off caked-on fouling and grease from breech plugs with the Breech-Plug Wipes. Per 50.
- Run the 2-1/2"-dia. Cleaning and Seasoning Patches through your barrel to clean. The lubricant reduces fouling, improves accuracy and prevents rust. Per 50.
- Natural Lube 1000 Plus™ reduces fouling, improves accuracy and prevents rust. Specially formulated to work with sabot bullets for easier loading. 3-oz. tube.
- Muzzleloader Cleaning Kit includes 2-oz. bottle of Bore Cleaner, 3/4-oz. tube of Natural Lube 1000 Plus, 1/2-oz. tube of Breech-Plug Anti-Seize Grease, 20 2-1/2" dia. cotton cleaning patches, .50-cal. extended cleaning jag, .50-cal. bronze bore brush and breech-thread cleaning brush.