If you are going hiking you need to choose the right outfit. Your comfort during travel depends on the quality of every piece of clothing.
The main requirements for hiking outfit are:
We offer you TOP-5 men`s clothing for hiking.
The North Face Campshire Fleece Vest - Men's
Your body can warm its arms as long as your core stays warm, so zip into The North Face Men's Campshire Fleece Vest anytime you feel the campsite's cold weather seeping warmth out of your chest. This Sherpa fleece offers heavyweight warmth that's more than welcoming whether you're camping in the shoulder seasons or surviving winter.
- Cozy fleece vest for cold days in the outdoors;
- Regular fit ensures room for a shirt underneath;
- Heavyweight fleece made out of soft, plush Sherpa fleece;
- Elastic bound collar, zipper, and armholes for fit retention;
- Item #TNF03K2.
Smartwool Merino 150 Pattern Polo Shirt - Men's
Your week long work conference just happens to to be at the edge of Rocky Mountain National Park, so you can be sure that every minute outside of regularly-scheduled programming will be spent on the trail, in a climbing harness, or at a microbrewery. The SmartWool Men's Merino 150 Pattern Polo Shirt pulls triple duty between business, pleasure, and outdoor fun—all while wicking moisture, resisting odors, and offering breathability when temperatures rise. The laid-back regular fit can be dressed up or down, while offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under climbing pack or work messenger bag straps.
- A functional polo for days in the office and on the trail;
- Made from merino fibers wrapped around a durable nylon core;
- Next-to-skin merino comfort resists odors and breathes well;
- Laid-back regular fit pairs well with slacks or hiking pants;
- Offset shoulder seams prevent chafing due to backpack straps;
- Item #SWL00R0.
Outdoor Research Astroman Sun Polo - Men's
Stylish enough for the golf course and stretchy enough to handle technical climbs, the Outdoor Research Men's Astroman Sun Polo keeps you feeling comfortable and looking good through all of your favorite outdoor activities. Movement-mirroring stretch won't hold you back when you're trying to reach difficult holds, and AirVent tech keeps you cool when you're hauling a pack up the trail.
- High-performance design with classic polo style;
- Stretch woven fabric moves effortlessly with you;
- AirVent inner back yoke promotes cooling airflow;
- UPF 50+ sun protection shields skin from UV rays;
- Item #ODR00K8.
When you're out climbing for the day some protection is key. The Astroman has an SPF factor of 50 and the collar snaps up to keep the sun off your neck.
At the long belay on the sharp end, the stretchy quick dry fabric will keep you cool so you can focus on the lead and not on the shirt.
Climbing can be tough on your body so the ascendant pants have stretched canvas across the knees for durability and also cross the back and the inner thighs for comfort and mobility.
The waist also has a built-in belt so you don't have to worry about anything interfering with your harness between the comfort of the style of the Astroman shirt and the ascendant pants. You'll be reaching for these pieces day after day all season long.
KUHL Bohemian Shirt - Men's
Wearing a long-sleeve shirt when it's hot out can be a bummer, but KUHL made sure the Men's Bohemian Long-Sleeve Shirt will keep your temperature out of the red zone. The Bohemian's lightweight and wrinkle-resistant design is perfect for travel, trail days, and morning meetings, and KUHL even engineered it to save your skin from roasting under the hot summer sun.
- A travel shirt to keep you cool on the go;
- Easy care fabric dries quickly and resists wrinkles for travel convenience;
- Breathable cotton blend for cool comfort on hot days;
- UPF 20 keeps you protected in the hot summer sun;
- Hidden security pocket lets you stash valuables for safekeeping;
- Hidden button-down collar takes this classic button-up up a notch;
- Item #KUH00FU.
Canada Goose Nomad Jacket - Men's
The Canada Goose Nomad Jacket is built to keep you feeling dry and comfortable on the trail or in the city while also allowing to show off your fashion forward perspective. The Gore-Tex membrane and sealed seams prove that this jacket is no slouch when it comes to fighting off torrential downpours, while the mesh vents in the back panel and under each arm allow you to keep moving quickly down city blocks or towards a dream summit. As the winds pick up and the storm continues, pull on the adjustable hood with an extended brim to keep the rain out of your eyes and trust the headskirt to keep your vision clear even when turning your head.
- Rain jacket that blurs the line between style and function;
- Gore-Tex laminates block out weather while remaining breathable;
- Full sealed seams prevent water from penetrating your layering;
- Mid-thigh fit offers a stylish look and added coverage;
- Mesh venting on back panel and under each arm dump excess heat;
- Four external and 2 internal pockets allow you to stay prepared;
- Adjustable hood with extended brim fights off torrential rain;
- Hook and loop cuff closures and hem drawcord trap extra heat;
- Item #CDG00BU.
Right hiking clothes are made of synthetic materials that keep you dry as you start to move harder and sweat more. You may be tempted to wear some soft cotton tee but don’t do it. It will just keep sweat and moisture, staying wet and cooling you down. So you will quickly get the chills if you’re heading up a mountain and the temperature lowers.
We have picked up the best items of clothing from famous brands. All of them are available for buying online.