The 6 Best Home & Cabin Decor – Candles & Accessories reviews
Swan Creek Candle® Scented Herbal Wax Melts
- Southern Sweet Tea Herbal Melts™ – Soybean wax delivers the refreshing scent of sweet tea.
- Forest's Edge – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers a mixture of pine, moss and oak scents. 4.75 oz.
- Glowing Garden Herbal Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers a mixture of guava nectar, turmeric, baby carrot, beet, radish and pink tangerine scents. 4.75 oz.
- Pistachio Cream Milkshake Drizzle Melts™ – Soybean wax delivers a mixture of pistachios, whipped honeycomb, white rum and fresh cream scents. 4.75 oz.
- Oh Sugar Sugar Herbal Melts – Soybean wax delivers a mixture of spun sugar, candy sprinkle, lemon zest, marshmallow, blue raspberry and vanilla cream scents. 4.75 oz.
- Irish Wild Ocean Herbal Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers a mixture of sea mist, rock salt, Irish green moss, amber and cedarwoods scents. 4.75 oz.
- Apple & Spice Drizzle Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers the enticing fragrance of baked apples and spices. 4.75 oz.
- Citrus & Sage Drizzle Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers the refreshing scent of citrus and sage. 4.75 oz.
- Roasted Espresso Drizzle Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers the enticing aroma of fresh-brewed coffee. 4.75 oz.
- Vanilla Pound Cake Drizzle Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers the delicious smell of homemade vanilla pound cake. 4.75 oz.
- Bourbon Maple Sugar Drizzle Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers the unmistakable scent of bourbon, maple and sugar. 4.75 oz.
- Fresh Strawberry Herbal Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers the refreshing fragrance of freshly picked strawberries. 4.75 oz.
- Cafe Au Lait – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers the invigorating scent of freshly brewed coffee. 4.75 oz.
- Mountain Berry Parfait – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers the fragrance of sweet berries. 4.75 oz.
- White Peach and Clove Drizzle Melts – Soybean wax delivers the sweet scent of peach with a mild note of cloves. 4.75 oz.
- Warm Cinnamon Buns Drizzle Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers the inviting scent of cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven. 4.75 oz.
- Snickerdoodle Drizzle Melts – Soybean wax delivers the mouthwatering scent of freshly baked cookies. 4.75 oz.
- Barrel-Aged Maple Drizzle Melts – Soybean wax delivers a mixture of golden caramel, spun sugar and whipped buttercream scents. 4.75 oz.
- Farmer's Market Herbal Melts – A soybean and beeswax blend delivers a mixture of wood, green leaves, summer citrus, wild grass and bamboo scents. 4.75 oz.
- Spicy Cinnamon Hot Toddy Herbal Melts – Soybean wax delivers a mixture of butterscotch brandy, orange peel, maple pumpkin, coconut and cinnamon leaf scents.
- Frosted Cranberry and Sugared Vanilla Herbal Melts – Soybean wax delivers a mixture of New England cranberries, spiced Christmas wine, cotton candy, vanilla buttercream, toasted marshmallow and berry scents.
- Mocha Marshmallow Swirl Herbal Melts – Soy wax delivers a mixture of roasted espresso beans, dark hot cocoa, marshmallow, French vanilla and hazelnut scents.
Everybody welcome back. Iwanted to share with. You my whole Swan Creek burble melts. And the drizzle melts. Ido not order mine directly from Swan Creek. Ifind them to be much pricier. Iget them from keep candle calm. These are $499 you order them from there. And they're 475 ounces so. You can go ahead and order them at Swan Creek candle calm but hey. You can save a few bucks. They have never been out of stock. This is only my second time ordering for them, but they've never been out of stock of. Any of the ones I've been looking to get, so I'm gonna share with. What I got that will be. That so the first one is called snowflakes at midnight. That is described as a wonderful blend of vanilla oak. And notes of amber musk. This soap smell really nice just like a really pretty nighttime melts. It starts getting cold out. They don't like go crazy with the glitter but it's kind of like glistening snow so that's the first.
One I'm gonna try to be able to do. All the scent description. And it's hopefully next. Ihave Saturday morning cereal. And milk I've heard a lot of people talk about. One hmm not crazy about. It but maybe one swarms but that's cute right. All of the Swan Creek wax melts are 100% soy oh yeah under percent natural wax so sorry right yeah alright. This is described as okay fruity berries crushed cocoa. And toasted corn notes are layered with coconut milk vanilla sugar cane. And fresh clean for a rich smooth. And creamy treat that will instantly take. You back in time a fun unique fragrance. That brings a smile to. All so that's I just thought. It would be like a fun. One for my kids not. You know Windsor or a fall sent about just.
Something a little bit different the next. Ihave is peppermint twist. One I'm sorry I'm just going to pull. It up here peppermint twist okay so. That just one looks like. One does smell really good. It looks pretty too. You get with a honkin amount. One whole melt in a warmer. Ihad asked couple people like today split bomb. Idon't want to put too much in. If but I've been doing a whole again. You got six of them in here so. This is described as a luscious tempting concoction of mocha which you've definitely smell in here sweet Indian peppermint milk chocolate. And creamy vanilla vanilla are splendid for the Windsor. And for the holiday season updated from a previous favorite. And backed by popular to be honest. One is really good I mean I'm gonna kind of keep the Christmas one's then.
Ipicked up candy cane at cappuccino which. They give us there before. One up as usual I'm never organized in my videos hmm. Idon't really get maybe. Ijust get a little bit of candy cane. Iget kind of coffee but again that's. That looks like these are huge okay so. That is described as crushed candy canes added to a rich frothy cappuccino for notes a peppermint spearmint Dutch cocoa vanilla. And South American coffee a favorite holiday tradition at coffee houses everywhere just add marshmallows so. That smells good I'm looking forward to. That so winter malt so. Iam officially on a band — trying to find the pumpkin sugar Cronus.
Ididn't think many winter melts but. Now I'm like with these peppermint things. Whatever I have no business getting any. More wax I really don't. You could just keep going and going and going and never be happy okay the next. One is cinnamon he is on. That so let's give one again but. Some kind of smells like corn flakes. And coffee but it has the coffee beans underneath. These like old order for me yeah. Idon't know okay so. This is described as spicy cinnamon cream which okay so spicy cinnamon which. Idon't gag cream lightly light nutty hazelnut. And a mild coffee make. This a barista favor maybe I'm getting the diesel not maybe that's a lot of huge hazelnut fan but maybe that's. What I'm getting that I'm thinking it smells like corn flakes.
Idon't know have to wait. One is orange so that's not necessarily a home to her. One I'm really excited for this is cranberry apple crisp. Iabsolutely have fallen in love with cranberry cents for the fall they're just they're still good so. This is a no okay don't pay. Any attention to this smells really good. You get the cranberry. And the apple it has the cloves like little pieces of the cloves in there. This smells really good just a plain white flax. This is described as New England cranberries are combined with tart apple slices. And hints of peach for a warm buttery — light notes of cinnamon. And clove combined with almond. And caramel for a truly delectable dessert old-fashioned but always a favorite so again. One sounds really good. All right so then I think Canada Kim tell. One is a really great. On the honey soaked apples. That does smell really good it's hard.
You know everybody knows it's hard like picking cents. You can't you can't smell them beforehand honey soaked apples go by so. This is described as home soaked nominee honey soaked apples. All right strong pure crisp. And refreshing Apple fragrance with mild notes of honey a winner so. Ididn't just get or two but. It picked up three buts. Iplan on sending one of these to a friends as well as the next ones. Ibought I have tried. This is the roasted espresso. This is really good-oh my god like true spot-on deliciousness. And like I have a clam of. Ihave been melting and seriously put. One of these in my kitchen warmer. It sets up my whole house so. This is like super strong hmm. And that's that looks like just a little swirly soil. This is described as enjoy the scent of fresh richly brewed espresso says it's a best seller so. On a lot so and just get.
Or two but I picked up a fully opposed. Iplan on sending that with. This honey soaked one to a friend, so I'm not keeping them. All we're gonna be nice and share sometimes a hard time doing. That so that's everything I need to ban. Idon't have a ton ton of wax but I'm at the point. Where I'm thinking oh. Istill have like fruit stuff. You know like summery fruity stuff left over. Idon't want to buy too much like the stuff. Ihave for fall and winter. Iwant to use the fall in winter so. Ineed to be realistic in my melting situations. You know I just want to use. What I have enjoyed what I have. Ikeep having FOMO I just have to stay off the sites.
Ifeel like lately I feel weak. Ican talk myself I can talk myself into buying stuff. Idon't need to I need to be happy with. What I have I'm very blessed to have the wax. That I've been able to buy stuff. You know I can't feed the addiction anymore it's got to. Ihave to just be happy so. Everything thank you so much for watching and I'm gonna leave. That link for the Cape candle calm. You want to go there. And check out they have other brands as well. All right thanks so much for watching and I'll see. You in the next video bye.
Swan Creek Candle Co.® Vintage Enamelware Mug Candles
Available: Pumpkin Vanilla, Roasted Espresso.
Candles by the Hour™
- 60-hr. Vertical (6"L x 6"W x 7.5"H)
- 80-hr. Vertical (5.25"L x 5.25"W x 11"H)
- 80-hr. Horizontal (9"L x 4.5"W x 7.5"H)
- 40-hr. Horizontal (6.9"L x 3.5"W x 6.9"H)
- 40-hr. Hurricane (7"L x 7"W x 14"H)
- 50-hr. Beehive (5”L x 5”W x 7”H)
- 80-hr. with Glass Cylinder (12"H x 5"W)
Candle Warmers Etc.® Lavender Essential Oil
Size: 0.5 oz.
Candle Warmers Etc.® Peppermint Essential Oil
Size: 0.5 oz.
Candle Warmers Etc.® Tea Tree Essential Oil
Size: 0.5 oz.