Top 5 inexpensive Paddling Essentials for Ladies
Every kind of paddling (canoeing, kayaking or rafting) needs a Personal Flotation Device. It`s important to keep afloat if the boat turns over and you get landed in the water.
The kayaking life vest can save you even if you are a strong swimmer. Also, it has front pockets and provides back support during paddling.
We have gathered TOP-5 inexpensive PFD for women.
NRS Zoya Type III Personal Flotation Device - Women's
NRS designed its Women's Type III Zoya Personal Flotation Device specifically for women to give you an ideal fit while you wrestle whitewater. Soft PlushFit foam forms to your body while four straps on the side, two at the shoulder, and two at the waist dial in an exact fit. NRS made this PFD out of extremely durable ripstop with a urethane coating to help keep it dry, and mesh covers the lower back for ventilation and to accommodate high-back seats. NRS also added fleecy, quick-drying VaporLoft inside the pockets to warm up your hands on cold days, the lash tab holds your knife, and there's a strobe-holder loop on the back.
- Sleek, durable PFD built with comfort in mind
- Tough 400D ripstop fabric withstands snags and tears
- Pliable foam in the chest panel is women's-specific
- Mesh back enhances ventilation
- Six adjustable points dial in just the right fit
- Front pockets keep river essentials close at hand
- Item #NRS00BE
Stohlquist Misty Personal Flotation Device - Women's
Stohlquist's Misty Women's Personal Flotation Device is a highly adjustable PFD built to work with any touring or sit-on-top boat. The adjustable shoulders let the Misty sit higher, for more comfort with higher seat backs and compatibility with spray skirts; the shoulders can also be lowered for more coverage and comfort if you're paddling a sit-on-top boat. Its lightweight PE foam is particularly thin in back to avoid interfering with seats, and the Misty features open sides, mesh shoulders, and internal mesh panels for ventilation when you're paddling under the hot sun. A cross-chest cinch harness ensures a snug fit and makes sure that your sunglasses and beverage will stay put when you stick them in the specially designed pockets.
- Lightweight PE foam with Thin Back design
- Open sides for ventilation
- Cross-chest cinch harness
- Mesh shoulders and interior mesh panels
- Adjustable shoulders and dual forward pulls
- Two zippered front pockets
- Built-in beverage holder and neoprene sunglasses sleeve
- Item #STO000Q
NRS Nora Personal Flotation Device - Women's
- A women’s specific PFD designed with comfort in mind
- Five-panel construction gives flexibility for swimming
- Ventilated, thin-back design offers cool convenience in a kayak seat
- Articulated chest panels contour to the bust for an ideal fit
- Two large pockets hold essentials close at hand
- Six adjustment points give a secure fit for in-water confidence
- Lash tab offers an attachment point for your NRS emergency knife
- Shoulder strap keepers allow neat storage of excess strap
- Item #NRS00BY
NRS Shenook Personal Flotation Device - Women's
The NRS Women's Shenook Personal Flotation Device is a type III PFD optimized for fishing. Its PlushFit foam rests high above your back to pair well with kayak seats and rafts, and the lower back is completely mesh for enhanced ventilation in warm weather. Six buckles wrap around the back to provide an adjustable fit, and the zippered front closure ensures the fit is secure. It has a rod holder, knife lash tabs, strobe attachments, and additional pockets for fishing tools.
- PFD optimized for offshore fishing
- PlushFit foam offers 16.5lb of float (type III)
- High-back design pairs well with any raft or kayak seat
- Mesh lower back adds ventilation for warmer weather
- Zippered front entry with six buckles for adjustment
- Rod holder, strobe attachments, and two knife lash tabs
- Five pockets sized for tackles, pliers, and other fishing tools
- Item #NRS00BV
Stohlquist Cruiser Personal Flotation Device - Women's
Wouldn't it be nice to comfortably paddle in a life vest that truly complements your physique? Rather than repackage its men's PFD with some pastel colors and call it a women's model, Stohlquist gave the Women's Cruiser Personal Flotation Device a smaller cut, a shortened torso, supportive inner cups, and the new Wrapture shaped torso to ensure ergonomic comfort for female paddlers. Half flotation and half airy mesh on the back provide cool, low-profile comfort in today's rec-tour boats, and the padded mesh shoulders and lower-back waistband are easy on the skin when worn with a swimsuit.
- Paddling life vest designed specifically to suit a woman's body
- Wrapture shaped torso ensures a comfy fit for female paddlers
- Cross-chest cinch harness won't ride up
- Half-flotation and half-mesh back for comfort in rec-tour boats
- Contoured inner cups provide comfortable support
- Ventilated shoulder and back pads keep cool air flowing
- Open sides for even more ventilation
- Item #STO002J
The best 5 women`s personal flotation devices were designed to make your water sport safe and trouble-free.
Each item has adjustable pulls and straps, so it fits any shape. PFD provides you with comfortable support during paddling. It keeps air flowing, that's why you can enjoy kayaking or canoeing even on a hot day.