The 9 Best Food Processing – Seasonings, Cures & Brine reviews
Cabela's Open Season Barbecue Glazes
Size: 16-oz. bottle.
• Tangy Honey Mustard – Tangy and tasty mustard mixed in with sweet honey and spices. Goes with turkey, waterfowl, salmon, ham, chicken and more.
• Honey Balsamic – Delicious blend of sweet honey and aged balsamic vinegar and spices. Enhances grilled salmon, pulled pork, chicken, waterfowl, steak and more.
• Sweet Red Chili – Made of the finest sweet chilies married with fresh garlic and rice-wine vinegar. Works well with grilled shrimp, chicken wings, grilled pineapple, salmon, vegetables and more.
• Raspberry Jalapeno – Sweet and spicy sauce and a new taste to old favorites. Use on grilled or roasted duck, lamb, poultry and more.
Sweet Rub O'Mine BBQ Dry Rub
Sizes: 6.5 oz., 12.5 oz.
Plowboys BBQ Bovine Bold Seasoning
Size: 6.5 oz.
Arthur Bryant's® Meat & Rib Rub Seasoning
Size: 7-oz. bottle.
Cabela's Competition Barbecue Rubs
- All-Purpose Game – 20 oz.
- Chicken – 26 oz.
- Steak – 26 oz.
- Brisket – 30 oz.
- Sweet Rib – 27 oz.
- Prime Rib – 26 oz.
- Pulled Pork – 32 oz.
Cabela's Outfitter Series Dutch Oven Bakes
- Bourbon Beef – Add venison or beef stew meat.
- Spicy Teriyaki Chicken – Add poultry, waterfowl or game birds.
- Pulled Pork/Black Beans – Add shredded pork and your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Chili – Add lean ground beef or venison.
- Jambalaya – Add shrimp, poultry, waterfowl or game birds.
Dave's Gourmet Ghost Pepper Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce
Wt: 5 oz.
It's going on everybody andrew here for armadillo pepper the hot sauce barbecue sauce jerky. And fiery snack store today. Another hot sauce review for you from Dave's gourmet it's their ghost pepper hot sauce it's got Naga Molokai hot sauce also called a so hot a spooky. And insane plus hot is a no preservative in gluten free sauce. It contains a ghost pepper. Or Naga Molokai peppers hot pepper extract salt vegetable oil roasted garlic pulp an acetic acid warning uses product. One drop at a time keep away from pets. And children delicious addition to. Many foods but especially sauces meat ethnic foods. And an officer's great industrial cleaner. And grease remover so apparently it's very hot. Because chili was one of the hottest chilies in the world there for a. And recently surpassed the Moruga scorpion is known as the hottest chili currently. And the butch T scorpion is the Guinness world record holder good bit there. It has extra food so don't want to overdo. It the main flavors would definitely be the Molokai Chili's. And the garlic a little bit. You can definitely also taste the salt in there. And then you get the immediate sting from the extract is can have a pretty violent burn right away then the ghost chili is known for building over time it's fairly hot sauce. Iprobably give it a 7 out of 10 for heat.
If you're not used to hot sauce. This is extremely hot my talents is very high so. Iprobably give it a 9. Or 10 as you can tell on the bottle. It says insane plus for a reason. This is a sauce I would use to spice up. Any dish it paired well with chili. It has a good meat content. And beans and then the there's not a lot of different spices in there to kind of muddy the flavor of those chilies in there. And definitely spice up a meal go ahead. And check it out guys its Dave's gourmet ghost pepper sauce. You can check it out over at armadillo pepper com. Us on facebook as armadillo pepper. Once again my name is Andrew. And thanks for watching see. You on the next for you.
Moonshine Hot Sauce Jug
Available: Original, Bourbon.
What's up nanomites I'm here with. Another hot a another hot thing do hot sauce. This is the hot sauce there's pretty much moonshine hot sauce extra hot sauce. This was called I want to go ahead. And then it I'll do. This whole thing I'm going to a small mouth. Ihave no idea this is going to taste go break the seal it's. Most on top okay got my milk here go ahead. And force me over here like. Imight do some hot sauce. They do a lot poof guys. This is for the hot sauce oh man please guys hit. Some white button please I'm burning up. And off please leave comments down below its hot. And on his subscribe button might be here. And down let's have a great glass.
Southwest Specialty Foods Ass Kickin' Hot Sauce Gift Sets
- Ass Kickin' Hot Sauce – Four 5-oz. bottles of sauce, packaged in a wooden crate with a rope handle for the full Southwest effect. Includes Cajun Hot Sauce, Wasabi Horseradish Hot Sauce, Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce and Original Hot Sauce.
- Ass Kickin' Family Hot Sauce – Includes one 5.5-oz. bottle each of Dumb Ass, Smart Ass, Lazy Ass, and Pain in the Ass hot sauces.
- Ass Kickin' Hot Sauce Challenge Book of Pleasure & Pain – Contains 12 hot sauces, sure to challenge anyone's desire for self-inflicted pain. Contains one .75 oz. bottle of the following Ass Kickin' hot sauces: Bacon Hot Sauce; Chile Lime Hot Sauce; Sriracha Hot Sauce; Cajun Hot Sauce; Original Hot Sauce; Wasabi Hot Sauce; Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce; Habanero Hot Sauce From Hell; Hot Sauce From Hell Devil's Revenge; Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce; Ass Blaster Hot Sauce; and Spontaneous Combustion Hot Sauce. Comes in an attractive book-type case with a chili challenge checklist.
- Whoop Ass Gift Set – Features three 5-oz. bottles of sauce, packaged in a wooden crate with a rope handle. The set includes Chipotle Fire, Bacon and Roasted Garlic hot sauces.
- Ass Kickin' Pure Bred Idiot Hot Sauce Roulette Game – Test fate and your level of heat tolerance by spinning the arrow. This adult party game comes with rules and 12 bottles of Ass Kickin' hot sauces. Try each sauce from #1 to #12, or spin the wheel and taste them randomly. (Warning: Don't drink sauce directly from bottle; taste on a chip or cracker.) Play with one or more players, and try to taste all 12 sauces until there's just one idiot left standing. Sauce #1 is the mildest jalapeno sauce, and each sauce adds an additional ingredient to increase the heat level. Sauce #12 adds habanero pepper, ghost pepper, scorpion pepper, Carolina reaper pepper and more. The Ass Kickin' Pure Bred Idiot Hot Sauce Roulette Game makes a gift idea for your favorite heat-seeker. 9 oz. bottles.
- Ass Kickin' Crazy Ass 2 Hot Sauce Dice Game – Lets you test your level of heat tolerance and intellegence by rolling the dice and tasting ultra-hot sauces. This adult party game comes with rules and 12 bottles of Ass Kickin' hot sauces. Try each sauce from #1 to #12, or roll the dice and taste them randomly. (Warning: Don't drink sauce directly from bottle; taste on a chip or cracker.) Play with one or more players, and try to taste all 12 sauces until there's just one crazy ass left standing. Crazy Ass Stupid Sauce #1 is the mildest jalapeno sauce, and each sauce adds an additional ingredient to increase the heat level. Crazy Ass Certifiable Sauce #12 adds habanero pepper, ghost pepper, scorpion pepper, Carolina reaper pepper and more.